Silver Springs Theme Park Tickets
Silver Springs Nature Theme Park is a nature and zoological park with marvelous diversity of animals and nature in Silver Springs, Florida, east of Ocala.
At the headwaters the guests will explore the seven large spring structures tour on glass bed vessels to observe the underwater life of many rivers springs and wildlife.
One spring the Reception Hall of Fish displays fish species and six kinds of turtles, clams, alligators, shrimp, crawfish, and snails.
While for the trip up the Fort King Waterway, the guests will be transported on River Cruise of Fort King where they can enjoy many historical scenes and exhibits from centuries legend of Silver Spring.
Here guests are shown the dig site of archaeological working, village of Seminole Indian, 1830s Army ramparts of Fort King, riverboat dock and train depot late of 1880s, and “Cracker” an authentic homestead of Florida.
Voyage of Lost River will take the guests further down the gigantic trees of bald cypress lined riverbanks to observe the osprey, alligators, heron, turtles, and other wildlife lazing around and nourishing in their original territory.
On the Wilderness Trail Ride, the JEEP is provided for the guests to discover a section of forest surrounding the park to observe native species of animals.
This trail ride exhibits two rarest reptiles worldwide called the "Swamp Ghost". The legendary myth of these marvels is told that the white alligator with pink eyes will bless good luck and prosperity to those who gaze into them.
Other facilities for this wilderness tour are the cypress swamp of 1 acre habitat of “Big Gator Lagoon” features dozens of Florida’s giant alligators through a safe boardwalk, island “Ross Allen” with its huge collection of local otters, snakes, arachnids (spiders), turtles and many other animals that are found easily in Florida, then the Panther Prowl that exhibits Western cougar of North America’s biggest and most magnificent panther, another is the “Kritter Korra” which has various farm animals like rabbits, sheep, donkeys, goats and turkeys.
Exiting the Trail Ride, outdoor habitat “World of Bear” of approximately 2 acres, is ready to welcome guests with a wide variety of endangered and rare bear species which includes North American Kodiaks and black bears.
Rides and attractions are also provided in this theme park, such as The Lighthouse Ride a carousel and gondola ride with a unique telescoping outer tower that escalates 80 feet above Silver Springs, Kids Ahoy! Playland a replica of a 1800s riverboat, Wings of the Springs featuring an assorted group of birds at the outdoor Silver River Showcase Theater, Reptiles of the World Show, Non-Venomous Snake Show, and Alligator and crocodile feedings.
Calendar of the Year:
- Cirque Shanghai Bai Xi, The Show of A Hundred Wonders on March 27, April 3 and April 10, 2011 at 3:00pm: A performance of traditional and modern acrobatic stage.
- Flumpa and Friends Live on April 21 & 22, 2011 at 11:00pm, 12:00pm, 1:00 pm: A lively, interactive family adventure with attractive music, dynamic, physical movement, and colorful sets.
- Sunnyland Antique Boat Show on Saturday, May 21st, 2011: Boating adventure from Mount Dora all the way to Silver Springs
- Sea Hunt TV show on May 28-29, 2011: 50th anniversary of the final year of Sea Hunt's first run episodes
- 6th Annual ALL-GM Auto Show on Saturday, October 1st, 2011: gathering of General Motors automotive event
- 13th Annual Corvette Car Show on Saturday, November 12, 2011: An Auto show presented by Silver Springs and The Corvette Club of Marion County.
- 17th Annual Ford and Mustang Roundup on Saturday, January 7, 2012 & Sunday, January 8, 2012.